Thursday, January 8, 2015

Employer Sponsored Green Card | Green Card Employment job opportunity in the US

Green Card Through Employment

If you needs to approach for a green card (everlasting residence) based on the information that you have a permanent job opportunity in the US, or if they are a company that wants to patron anyone for a green card based on permanent employment in the USA, they must go through the following processes.

Without you are eligible to petition for yourself, most work petitions require a job offer and require that the corporate petition for the worker. Most employees appeal for an employee by means of Form I-140, Petition for Foreign Worker.  For more points on how to petition for an employee, see the Working in the U.S.A page.

If You Are Living Outside the United States

You can  turn to be a citizen through consular processing when living outside the United States. Consular processing is once USCIS works with the Department of State to issue a visa on an accepted Form I-140 petition when a visa is offered. For more information on consular processing, see the Consular Processing page.

I can turn into a permanent occupant through regulation of status when living inside the United States.

If You Are Living in the United States

Once the I-140, Immigrant Application for Unknown Worker, is agreed and a visa number is obtainable you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Add Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident.

Find about Green Card Through Employment and SAP BI Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment